Frontline Energy’s in-house team of Building Services Engineers and Building Technicians are highly experienced in maintaining and optimising commercial, industrial and multi-tenanted managed residential properties in Ireland. Our mobile technical team is made up of experienced electricians, plumbers and HVAC specialists.
Frontline Energy building services engineers are responsible for the installation, operation and monitoring of the mechanical, electrical systems required for the safe, comfortable and environmentally friendly operation of modern buildings. Building Services Engineering or technical building services, is the engineering of the internal environment and environmental impact of a building. Essentially bringing buildings and structures to life and ensuring suitability for it’s intended use.
To support our maintenance team, the Frontline Facilities Management team manage client sites with the assistance of our Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) System. In addition to this the Frontline Team also manage a number of client sites utilising their own in-house CAFM system. Providing a quality service is core to our service delivery and the use of a CAFM system assists with reporting procedures ensuring open communication and a transparent reporting service for our clients.
- Strategic Planning – property, business operations, headcount requirements, forecasting future space
- Space Planning & Management – allocations, inventory, classifications
- Demand Maintenance Management
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance Management
- Emergency Management – disaster planning and recovery, safety information
- Management of Capital Projects – construction/renovation, move management
- Asset Management – depreciation, equipment, furniture, telecommunications, cabling
- Sustainability including:
- Energy performance contracting.
- Building certifications including Commercial BER Certificates and Display Energy Certificates
- Sustainability projects and building upgrade works.
Frontline’s Facilities and Building Maintenance Service enables you to concentrate on your business.
Get in touch with our team now to find out more about how we can help you. email@example.com or visit our Facilities Management page to find out more about our fully integrated Facilities Management Service.