- Energy Auditing & reporting. This is a comprehensive assessment and analysis of the client’s energy usage and the subsequent plan to create a step-change reduction in usage and cost.
- Energy Strategy: Following on from an energy audit Frontline will assist in setting out a structured programme to reduce energy consumption and provide senior management support.
- Frontline Smart Energy is an energy management initiatives for corporate clients aimed at monitoring and reporting on energy consumption to help companies identify cost saving projects and actions.
- Energy Metering and billing: We provide automatic remote meter reading and billing for several hundred apartments and commercial tenants via our EnergyFlow system. This is included in our ESCO management package for District Heating Systems.
- Energy Performance Contracting: This is a method of funding energy efficiency projects through energy savings, operating as an ESCO (Energy Supply Company):
In a nutshell, the energy service company (ECSO) funds the capital expense of energy efficiency improvements up front, and then it then takes its “interest” or profit in the energy savings achieved over a specific period of time.”
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP)
Read more about our Energy Performance Contracts under our Design Build, Finance and Operate service offering here.
Click Here to download our Energy Management Brochure.
A brief outline on how Frontline Energy Management service works:
- Survey the site and building premises
- Document all plant & machinery assets including all operational information
- Build a dossier of all billing for the past 24 months
- Compile and enter all usage and pricing data into analysis software
- Establish usage peaks and troughs
- Investigate unusual usage patterns – looking at machinery and behavioural factors
- Make recommendations for improvements to plant machinery and usage
- Additional recommendations can include alternative supplier tariffs for cost saving opportunities, possible suitable energy saving software and control systems.
In addition to our technical expertise, the Frontline Energy team work to identify behavioural impacts, some of which we explore in our infographic here.
To find out how we can help your business, please get in touch with us by calling 01 643 2100 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org