Launched in 2004 by Petrogas Ltd, Applegreen was a first of it’s kind
A number of Applegreen sites are covered in this Facilities Management contract. The relevant sites are located along the M1 motorway in Dublin and Louth in both directions and also on the M4 in both directions in Meath.
Frontline Energy & Environmental are responsible for the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and overall Facilities Management of the Motorway Service Areas (MSA). This includes the delivery of the total maintenance for MSA’s including all specialist contractors and services.
convenience store brand in Europe selling fuel and food-to-go. As a successful and growing business, a turnkey quality Facilities Management service for their Motorway Service Stations was required.
• Combined Heat & Power Unit – generates electricity which powers the main mechanical plant. It provides the 5.5kW electrical load. The
• Heat is captured to supply 20.3kW of thermal energy into the building flow header, including buffer vessel
• Back Up Boilers – 2 x 85kW LPG gas fired back up boilers for short-term peak loading and back up
• Restaurant AHU’s – supply tempered air to the buildings cooking facilities, includes all safety interlocks with gas and air proving
systems. Some with Variable Speed Drives
• BMS – the buildings have been designed to operate in the natural ventilation mode, fully automated by the BMS. The AHU’s and air conditioning units provide back up when natural ventilation is not
• Photocells and PIR – all lighting on site is controlled through photocells and PIR’s to ensure that lighting is only on when required.
• Rain Water Harvesting – rainwater collection tanks supply water to onsite urinals, WC’s and the car wash
• Waste Water Treatment – treating and pumping of waste water
from the sites to agreed discharge levels and points
• Water Treatment – reducing the effects of limescale build up and ensuring the water is potable
• Fuel Delivery System – ensuring the sites fuel delivery system is compliant and in operation for 100% of the time
• Site Drainage systems – support
• Landscaping & Security Systems.
Full Facilities Management Service
• Developed a Routine and Cyclic Maintenance Manual to meet the NRA guidelines
• Creation of a maintenance program, data collection and management of an asset management software
• Facilities Management of the Motorway Service Area sites
• Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Mechanical and Electrical maintenance
• Immediate action to incidents on site as they happen
• Winter maintenance support
• Full 24-hour call desk.
Personalised Services for Businesses
Welcome to our Customer Service section, specifically to help Residential Customers. District Heating customers can find more information on each property.