Frontline provides professional consultancy services in the Energy area on compliance and auditing and management of energy and environmental services. In the UK we are accredited by the Carbon Trust to deliver the CRC to large companies. (CRC is a legislative requirement for the mandatory reporting and energy reduction system for large companies).
- Energy Auditing & reporting. This is a comprehensive assessment and analysis of the client’s energy usage and the subsequent plan to create a step-change reduction in usage and cost.
- Energy Strategy: Following on from an energy audit Frontline will assist in setting out a structured programme to reduce energy consumption and provide senior management support.
- FEMS and Climate Club are Energy Management initiatives for corporate clients for monitoring and reporting on energy consumption. Clients to date include PWC, Bank of New York Mellon and IAA.
Climate Club has recently been endorsed by Dublin Chamber of Commerce.
- Smart Power is a control system we install to help manage power consumption in large buildings. Clients of this system include IBM and Keelings.
- Energy Metering and billing: We provide automatic remote meter reading and billing for several hundred apartments and commercial tenants via our EnergyFlow system. This is included in our ESCO management package for District Heating Systems.
- Energy Performance Contracting: This is a method of funding energy efficiency projects through energy savings, operating as an ESCO (Energy Supply Company):
“In a nutshell, the energy service company (ECSO) funds the capital expense of energy efficiency improvements up front, and then it then takes its “interest” or profit in the energy savings achieved over a specific period of time.”
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP)
Read more about our Energy Performance Contracts under our Design Build, Finance and Operate service offering here.
Click here to download our Energy Management Brochure.
A brief outline on how Frontline Energy Management service works:
- Survey the site and building premises
- Document all plant & machinery assets including all operational information
- Build a dossier of all billing for the past 24 months
- Compile and enter all usage and pricing data into analysis software
- Establish usage peaks and troughs
- Investigate unusual usage patterns – looking at machinery and behavioural factors
- Make recommendations for improvements to plant machinery and usage
- Additional recommendations can include alternative supplier tariffs for cost saving opportunities, possible suitable energy saving software and control systems.