At Frontline Energy & Environmental we’re always looking for results-driven people who strive to thrive in a new, evolving business. Because our people are fundamental to the way we do business, they’re at the centre of everything we do. We are building a team culture which rewards contribution and innovation.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Frontline are currently seeking a talented administrator for a temporary data entry position for an initial 3 month period with a possibility of extending. Hours of work 9.00am-5.30pm Mon to Friday. Salary €18k pro-rata.
- Data entry and collation onto excel
- Co-ordination and planning of nationwide teams.
- Phone calls and logging details of calls
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Skills and requirements
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage.
Job Specification – Research and Development, Business Role.
We are currently seeking to fill a number of research and development positions:
Identify and explore opportunities for development in the growing energy and clean tech sector, complimentary to facilities management and building management services.
At Frontline our customer experience is vital to our business, playing a critical role in delivery of our service. As customer expectations evolve it is important that we continuously deliver a valuable quality service which our customers can garner real benefits from.
The role will involve communicating with and understanding customer needs aligning them with existing services and exploring market opportunities, new technologies and possible affiliate partnerships for developing new services within the facilities and energy market sector.
You will need to be a dynamic, ambitious and proactive individual with high professional integrity, a willingness to learn and a strong desire to succeed. Experience in a relevant facilities or energy sector would be an advantage but not a prerequisite for the right person.
Third level education is essential – Preferably with a background in the built environment- energy or facilities a distinct advantage.
- Ability to identify opportunities and build networks in order to stimulate growth.
- A tenacious approach to developing services.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to prepare, write and win tenders.
- A team player who can work across departments internally.
- A proven track record and desire to develop knowledge and experience as well as a willingness to be flexible in achieving goals.
Pay & Conditions
The position be salaried with extensive career opportunities.
For further information please email email@example.com